MAY MEDAL Despite the improvement in the course over the past week, golf balls are continuing to be lost in muddy areas and the wet weather forecast from today will only make conditions worse if it eventuates, so reluctantly the … Read More
Members News Articles
Digital copy of the Members Programme Handbook 2022-2023 is now available via clicking on the link below.
If you have previously accessed this document please clear your cache before accessing again to ensure you are viewing the most recent verson.
All Members please ensure that the AGC Members’ Code of Conduct is followed at all times.
In the event of a person requiring medical attention the following procedure MUST be adhered to.
Asquith Golf Club recommends that players carry their mobile phones onto the golf course. (These phones should be either switched off or switched to … Read More
The AGC Foundation has been established in conjunction with the Australian Sports Foundation and is specifically designed to receive financial donations which are deemed tax deductible under a DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) status.
The Foundation’s purpose is to create … Read More
It is with great pleasure that the Board presents its Strategic Plan 2019 – 2024.
- ENews – Course and Golf Programme Update (20-05-2022)
- Members Programme Handbook 2022-2023 (11-03-2022)
- Nominations for Board of Directors 2021/22 and Women’s Committee 2021/22 (24-12-2021)
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (03-12-2021)
- Members’ Code of Conduct (22-09-2021)
- Medical Response on Course (05-02-2021)
- AGC Foundation (25-06-2019)