Learn to play or improve your golf game
30 Minute Golf Coaching
60 Minute Golf Coaching
Teaching Thoughts and Ideas
Members and Visitors welcome! Lessons are available for all levels of golfers.
- Some golf instructors teach a method, I teach people.
- People are individuals, both physically and psychologically.
- There are basic fundamentals that need to be met by all golfers.
- Those fundamentals are the framework for the individuals’ swing.
- Individual’s needs and goals, along with their physical and mental capabilities, need to be taken into consideration before a plan can be made.
- The golf swing is like a finger print, no two are the same.
- Playing lesson on course – $150.00 (90 mins) generally very useful for those who have had private lessons, to visit the course and implement what has been learnt
- Lesson Package 1: $550.00 – includes 4 X one hour lessons plus a 90 minute playing lesson (covers irons, chipping, putting, driving and implementation on the course) designed for someone who wants to improve and practice their golfing skills in every facet of the game.
- Lesson Package 2: $275.00 – includes 5 x half hour lessons (designed for golfers who would like to improve their skills in all areas of the game)
Note: Any Lesson Package is valid for 3 months.
Beginner Group Tuition
- Clinics are run throughout the year on Mondays over a 4 week period.
- Each clinic will run for 1 hour from 10.00am to 11.00 am
- The cost will be $99.00 for the four 1 hour clinics
- The clinics will need to have a minimum of 4 participants to proceed, with a maximum number of 10, otherwise participants will be forwarded to the next clinic.
- Bookings are essential
Junior clinics run every school holidays. Refer to Junior and Cadet Program.
To make a booking, please call the Proshop on 02 9477 1403