- Golf shoes with soft spikes MUST be worn
- Players MUST carry sand buckets and repair all divot holes with sand
- Bunkers MUST be raked. Please leave the rake as close as possible to the centre of the bunker, in the direction of play. Do NOT leave the rake near the edge or hanging out of the bunker.
- Pitch marks on greens MUST be repaired
- Pull Buggies may be taken across greens
Before leaving a bunker, the player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints made by the player. Please leave the rake as close as possible to the centre of the bunker, in the direction of play. Do NOT leave the rake near the edge or hanging out of the bunker.
1. Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
2. Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
3. If necessary, rake other affected areas.
4. Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess
2. Use repairer around the sides and ease turf toward the centre
of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Lightly tap down with putter.
2. Fill the divot hole with sand. Do not overfill.
Damage to Greens
Flagsticks, Bags etc.
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags, or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green, and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it while handling the flagstick, or in removing the ball from the hole. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
2. Always lower the flagstick by club or by hand.
3. Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the flagstick directly into
the centre of the cup.
Removing the ball
1. Players are requested to avoid using a putter to remove the golf ball from the hole.